Day 01 : Delhi – Manali
In the evening the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach . ( 580 kms / 12-13 Hrs).
Day 02 : Manali
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel May i8s free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashi9st Bath and Tibetan Monastery . Dinner& overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Manali
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 kms). Famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities ,enjoy losts of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing /Rappelling / Paragliding / Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning/ pony Riding/ Cable car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own).
Day 04: Manali
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang pass (51 km, 3 Hrs one side) ( ifweather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lost of adventurous activities there i.e. Skilling /Snow Bike / Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost ). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla Falls and Rani Nallah. Dinner &Overnight in the hotel.
Day 05 : Manali –Delhi
After breakfast day is free to stroll on the mall or for shopping , Afternoon board the New delhi Bound A/c Volvo Coach. ( 580 kms./12-13 Hrs). Overnight on board.
|NG –HP-01||MIN. 2 PAX||MIN. 4 PAX||MIN. 6 PAX|
Special Traveler Notes
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Charges for AC / heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
- Visit to Rohtang pass will be extra only.
- AC will not operate on Hills.
- Governments Service Tax(GST) will be extra only.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from station to station or Airport to Airport.
- Vehicle Charge are inclusive of all toll taxes/ parking and driver allowance.