Day01: New Delhi – Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport/ Railway station and drive to Shimla(350 kms / 8 hrs) the former summer5 capital of british India, set admist the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas . Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo . Arrive and check into the hotel.evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge.Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which the most photographed landmark of Shimla.Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla
After breakfast Excursion to Kufri is famous for its Himalayan national park,Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri,after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around.Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885),Christ Church built in (1844),The Gaiety Theatre-the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887).The Grindlays Bank(1912)-the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay .The scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north The Mall.Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03:Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Manali.Arrive Manali afternoon,check in to the hotel and rest overnight.
Day 04 : Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali , like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monestery,Club House ,Vashist Temple, Van vihar and evening shopping at the local market.Overnight stay in hotel
Day 05 : Manali
Excursion to Rohtang Pass .Situated at an altitude of 3979 meters above sea level and 51 kms .Outside Manali is the mightly Rohtang Pass , the gateway to Lahual-Spiti valley.It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains.Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor .At the top Of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down overherringboned ridges into the Lahual valley .Evening at Leissure .Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 06 : Manali to Chandigarh
Checkout from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India Designed by the French architect le Corbusier.The city was named after the mother Goddess of power ,Chandi , whose Temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city.Evening free for shopping and own activities.Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07 : Chandigarh to Agra
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Agra and visit Tajmahal . Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 : Agra to Delhi
After breakfast sightseeing of the places in Agra .Like Agra Fort built by the great Akbar in 1565 A. D. , the fort is a masterpiece of design and construction . Within the fort are a number of exquisite buildings ,including the Moti Masjid ,Diwane –i-Am .Diwane –i-Khas and Musamman Burj ,where the Emperor Shah Jahan died in imprisonment,besides Jahangir’s Places,Khaas Mahal and the Sheesh Mahal and drive to Delhi on the way sightseeing of Mathura and Brindavan and drop at Railway station / Airport.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
- The confirmation is subjects to availability.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
- The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Base category rooms will be provided in every package
- In case of vehicle not going to Rohtang Pass by any kind of new guidelines proposed by NGT-National green tribunal /Supreme court New Port Travels will not be responsible in any case.
If vehicles will be allowed to go to Rohtang pass the guest will have to bear the expenses on his own if he/she wishes to go to Rohtang pass.