Day. 1 )Delhi to Manali
Overnight journey by Volvo A/C bus. Early morning arrival in Manali. Check in hotel and Breakfast; later proceed for half day local sightseeing tour. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day.2) Manali Angling
Wake up call!! At 6 am, we proceed to morning walk in local Van Vihar (reserved forest area) in Manali. After breakfast, leaving for Fishing in river Beas along with guide. Spend 3 hour in river side for fishing. Lunch of the day is arranged near river side Restaurant. After Lunch resume fishing. By the evening back to hotel. Local Trout fish will be served at dinner.\
Day.3) Manali to Nagger (28Kms)
Wake up call!! Leaving for morning walk at 6:00 am, in wild life area. After breakfast leaving for Fishing to Patlikuhal, enroute visit to Nagger castle, Krishna Murrari Tampel, Gori Ganesh temple. After sightseeing leaving for Patlikuhal for fishing in Beas river. Its full day fishing, including with packed lunch. Overnight back to hotel in Manali & dinner is served with local food of Kullu valley. Overnight stay in the hotel
Day.4) Manali to Tirthan Valley (95Kms)
After having breakfast, we porceed drive from Manali to Tirthan valley. it’s a (4hrs to 5hrs) Journey to Tirthan Valley. Lunch in guest house of Tirthan Valley. After lunch, visit to the waterfall, 45 minutes walk one way. Left of time is full of leisure / rest. Overnight stay, dinner at the Guest house.
Day.5) Tirthan Valley Angling
Wake up call!! At 6:00 am morning walk to area of thick forest in Tirthan valley. After breakfast leaving for fishing in Tirthan river. It is also a hub of Himalayan trout fish. Packed lunch will be provided in river side. Overnight stay in guest house.
Day.6) Tirthan to Great Himalayas national park Trek
After breakfast one day hike Trek tour in Great Himalayan National Park.4 hour’s pleasant walk through the forest to the inner entrance of the park.This is an unique experience of trekking in GHNP. We will Provide pack Lunch enroute. Overnight stay, dinner at the guest house.
Day.7) Guest house full of day with Leisure
After breakfast we are providing you information of local famous festival of that area, Half day Visit: to explore some culture tour of Local area. Evening time providing Bonn fire, with DJ music full of eve is very delights full Dinner, overnight stay in the guest house
Day.8) Tirthan to Banjar(Shringa Rishi Temple)to Bhunter
After having breakfast visit Shringa Rishi temple, built in Pagoda cum Pahari style, having four roofs and elaborate woodwork. Also walk up to magnificent architectural wonder of Banjar valley-Chehni Kothi it is a 1500 years old building. Initially it was 15 stories high but after earthquake of 1905 only 10 stories were left. Presently this structure stands around 20 feet high. The ground floor is bigger in area as compared to the upper story’s giving it a cone like appearance. Entire of trip is very scenic view and drive back to Bhunter. Overnight stay, Dinner in the hotel.
Day.9) Bhunter to Delhi
After breakfast Proceed to Manikaran Sahib, known for hot sulper water, Its pilgrimages centre both Hindu & Sikh religion. Drive Back to Bhunter, Evening departure to Delhi. Tour end with sweet memories
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
- The confirmation is subjects to availability.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
- The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Base category rooms will be provided in every package
- In case of vehicle not going to Rohtang Pass by any kind of new guidelines proposed by NGT-National green tribunal /Supreme court New Port Travels will not be responsible in any case.
If vehicles will be allowed to go to Rohtang pass the guest will have to bear the expenses on his own if he/she wishes to go to Rohtang pass.