Dalhousie has charming architecture, including beautiful churches. Its location presents panoramic views of the plains – and like a long silver line, the river Ravi twists and turns below Dalhousie. Built by the British as per their own style as they wanted to establish a sanatorium for Europeans on the outer slopes of the Dhauladhar range.
Arrive in Delhi India’s capital and transfer to our hotel .After our welcome supper we transfer to New Delhi central station for our over night train to Pathankot in the foothills of the Indian Himalayas
After arrive Pathankot meet our representative and we proceed to drive Dharmashala.Transfer in hotel .overnight stay here.
Early in the morning we start to explore the local sightseeing. After lunch we proceed to drive Dalhousie, transfer in hotel and relax for the day.
After breakfast, we start explore the local sightseeing .
Some places of Tourist interest in Dalhousie
- Bakrota Hills: About 4.8km from GPO, Dalhousie and situated at an elevation of 2,085 m. Its a grand view of snow-clad peaks
- Dani kund: 10 km, altitude 2,745 m This is a towering and beautiful peak.
- Kalatop: 8.5KM, altitude 2,440 m The spot commands a beautiful and grand panoramic view of the surrounding.
- Khajjiar: 27 Km ,altitude 6000 feet . A little out of Dalhousie is a beautiful, charming retreat that makes an ideal day excursion or even an overnight visit.
- Jandri Ghat: 2km , place of the rulers of erstwhile chamba state, is located and surrounded by tall pine trees, is a place worth visiting.
- Churches The churches of Dalhousie are beautiful. These are St. Andrew’s Church and St. Patrick’s Church at Balun, St. Francis’ Church at Subash Chowk and St. John’s Church at Gandhi Chowk.
- Panchpula This is a very beautiful spot where a stream feeds a series of pools. A monument has been built here in memory of the freedom fighter,Ajit Singh
- SubhashBaoli This place is surrounded by majestic trees, that Subhash Chandra Bose spent a lot of time mediating during 1937,
- BaraPathar This is a famous temple at the middle of the thick forest.
- Kalatop Is a wild life sanctuary, to the ‘ghoral’ and black bear.
- 3 nights and 4 days as per the Package Choosen
- Traditional non alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Daily bed tea or coffee with cookies in the room.
- Evening Tea with cookies
- Complimentary fruit basket in the room once during the stay.
- Morning tea, American/ Indian breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Complimentary use of all recreational facilities at resort.
- Half day local sight seeing in Manali.
- Surprise gift at the time of departure.
- Complimentary passes to discotheque once during the stay.
- 20% Discount on Bar
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes (Except Service Tax of 5.15%)
- Complimentary cake in the room once during the stay for Honeymoon Couples (In Royal Suite package only)
- Flower Bed Decoration for Honeymoon Couples (Subject to availability). (In Royal Suite package only)
- 2 glass of hot milk with almond & saffron every night. (In Royal Suite package only)
- A Bottle of Wine once during the stay (In supper deluxe package only)